Depression - The best one yet

Depression

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of
Israel, "pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and
I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit
on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Now Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised
the price of Camels, and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about health care plans,
the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, social security, retirement funds, etc.

So, I called Lifeline, the suicide help line. Got a freakin' call
center in Iraq... and when I told them I was feeling suicidal,
they all got excited and asked if I could fly an Aeroplane.

No comments: