Spicy Jokes

The Stenographer
A stenographer who was struck on the shoulder by a flying paper clip, decided to visit the company doctor. It was her first visit there, and being naturally shy, she hesitated a while before going over to a middle-aged man, explained her trouble and asked him to examine her shoulder. He responded agreeably, and began to examine her thoroughly.
It was not long until the blushing young maiden looked down and said, "But Doctor, that isn't my shoulder you're examining." "That's all right," he said, "I'm not the Doctor."
======================================
Murray
had a new flame, and before long they had a difference of opinion. "I don't like the way you're carrying on with other guys," he ranted, "That must stop!" "Calm down, Murray," she replied, "There's no reason for you to flip. Listen, don't I always let you take me to shows?" "Yeah." "And to dinner?" "That's right." "And don't I let you buy me flowers and clothes, and other gifts?" "Yeah." "So what are you getting excited about," she assured him, "I only use the other guys for love-making." ======================================
Infidelity
A man, suspecting his wife of infidelity, hired a detective to shadow her. After a few days the detective discovered the wife in her own room with a boy friend in an exceptionally fond embrace on the divan. Quickly locating the husband, he brought him to the home where both peeked in through the door and found the couple still making love. Visibly shocked, the husband invited the detective into the kitchen, saying: "Let's have some coffee while I think." The detective replied: "Certainly, thanks, but just make me one cup. That's all I'm allowed." "Sure," said the husband, "that's enough for me, too." So they retired to the kitchen where the husband silently brewed two steaming cups of coffee. As they sat down to drink, the detective broke the silence:
"Well, what about the fellow in there?" Replied the husband: "Oh, the hell with him; let him make his own coffee." ======================================
Mary
Mary, despite her good looks and charm, had still never dated any boys at the age of 19. Today she was asking her aunt Martha for advice with boys. "Aunt Martha," she started, "I've just started French kissing
Tommy and I need to know where the spit should go. I don't want to dribble on my boyfriend." "Swallow." Her aunt advised. "This will make you even more popular later on."

No comments: