Funny Love Letter

Dearest Miss Someone:
I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in love with you since Tuesday, the 02nd of January 2007.
With reference to the meeting held between us on the 31st of December 2006 at 1500 hours, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover. Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on-the-relationship training and relationship appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse. The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us . Later, based on your attitude, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broad-minded enough, to be taken care of, on your expense account. I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer . Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours sincerely,Mr Someone

No comments: